The postdocs association
The CRCT postdocs association was created in 2022 by Benoît Aliaga, Chloé Bessière and Steffen Fuchs. It gathers the 31 postdocs (as of March 2023) who are currently present in our research center. Its goal is to create scientific and social exchanges between postdocs.
For this purpose, we have set up several activities:
- A monthly meeting in the form of an afterwork get-together on the last Wednesday or Thursday of the month with a guest researcher from the Toulouse region in order to exchange on our scientific projects and get career advice
- Welcome of new postdocs in the center in order to facilitate their integration in particular if they are foreign or have disabilities
- Sports and recreational activities
These activities have created a dynamic environment, and we have several projects planned for the year 2023:
- Organization of a postdoc congress day open to all (October 5, 2023) : presentation of postdocs’ scientific work, invitation of several renowned international keynote speakers, scientific editors and specilists from cutting edge technology providers.
- Project exchanges with other associations/programs of postdocs working on cancer and artificial intelligence in medicine at the European level, which will give posdocs the opportunity to work in a foreign laboratory for a period of time.
To contact us
If you have any questions and if you wish to join us and our activities, please contact :
The CRCT Post-Docs
This is us, the Posdocs, as March 2023. We are a very diverse and international group.
Toulouse Cancer Research Center (Oncopole)
Toulouse – FR
+33 5 82 74 15 75
Want to join
the CRCT team ?