A DEDICATED PLATFORM…
As part of an agreement signed between Inserm and the Toulouse University Hospital, the Histology platform of the Technological Pole of the Toulouse Cancer Research Center (CRCT) now benefits from the support of the Biological Resource Center (CRB)- Cancer of the IUCT-O, for all of its activities. Thanks to this collaboration, all of your projects are taken care of by staff from the histology platform of the Technological Pole who ensure the preparation of your murine tissues within the CRB and training in the use of open access equipment. at CRCT.
- Cryostat training and support
- Realization of projects/technical services:
- Preparation of biological samples for paraffin embedding
- Section (microtome/cryostat)
- Hematoxylin-Eosin staining
- Scanning of slides (Nanozoomer HAMAMATSU)
CRYOSTAR NX50 (THERMO SCIENTIFIC)
AUTOMATIC STAINER : GIOTTO (DIAPATH)
Only available at the service.
MEMBER OF THE PLATFORM
Technicienne de laboratoire / laboratory technician
Centre de Recherches en Cancérologie de Toulouse (Oncopole)
2, avenue Hubert Curien
31037 - Toulouse - FR
05 82 74 15 75
Envie de rejoindre
L’équipe du CRCT ?