Single-cell spatial explorer a software to to analyse the cells characteristics in relation with their position in any kind of biological tissue
Single-Cell Spatial Explorer allows the scientists to analyse the cells characteristics in relation with their position in any kind of biological tissue. It is a software able to overlay layers of information on a tissue microscopy image such as cells gene expression, cells categories (clusters) and up to 29,000 biological functions.This is especially useful to understand many pathologies such as cancer biology for example.
Discover the published article
BMC Bioinformatics 2023 Jan 27;24(1):30.doi: 10.1186/s12859-023-05150-1.
Single-cell spatial explorer: easy exploration of spatial and multimodal transcriptomics
Frédéric Pont, Juan Pablo Cerapio, Pauline Gravelle, Laetitia Ligat, Carine Valle, Emeline Sarot, Marion Perrier, Frédéric Lopez, Camille Laurent, Jean Jacques Fournié, Marie Tosolini
Collaborations and acknowledgements
This work was supported by :
- the National Institute of Health and Medical Research (INSERM),
- Toulouse 3-Paul Sabatier University (UPS),
- the Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (CNRS);
- Toulouse Cancer Laboratory of Excellence (TOUCAN-2) under ANR11-LABX grant contract;
- the ARC Foundation under grant contract PGA1-RF2019-0208691 ;
- the Toulouse-Oncopole University Cancer Institute under CIEL contract;
- the Carnot Lymphoma Institute under CALYM contract (collection).
Toulouse Cancer Research Center (Oncopole)
Toulouse - FR
+33 5 82 74 15 75
Want to join
the CRCT team ?