Scientific Steering Committee
- Coordination of the CRCT’s scientific activities with the Centre’s overall scientific strategy around its research areas and integrated medical-scientific programs.
- Organisation of weekly seminars open to CRCT researchers and external speakers from Toulouse and outside Toulouse (national and international), assistance in inviting an external speaker: sponsor, travel, conference venue …
- Organisation of monthly or bi-monthly symposia open to the entire scientific community in and outside Toulouse
- Organisation of weekly meetings for doctoral and post-doctoral students with presentations in English open to CRCT researchers.
- Organisation of the annual CRCT retreat open to CRCT scientific, non-scientific and clinical staff.
- Organisation of the rehearsal day for the University’s doctoral grants, open to all CRCT Masters students.
- Organisation of the annual welcome day for the Centre’s newcomers.
- Organisation of technological workshops, in collaboration with the industrial and private partners of the Committee and the Centre.
Co-organisation of the Toulouse-Onco-Week.
- Helping the CRCT’s researchers to put together sponsorship dossiers for the organisation of scientific events.
Fondation Toulouse Cancer Santé
One-off partners with conference
“Coffee break” partners
Centre de Recherches en Cancérologie de Toulouse (Oncopole)
Toulouse – FR
05 82 74 15 75
Envie de rejoindre
L’équipe du CRCT ?