GENERAL INFORMATION AND FAQS
Prior to your 1st day at the CRCT: New staff registration form CRCT & NEO
Please note: without the registration form and the NEO training success email, you will not be issued a CRCT badge, and therefore access to the Centre.
1. Before your first day at the CRCT, you must send your CRCT staff registration form (downloadable here) by email to Laurence Granier: firstname.lastname@example.org .
2. Prior to your first day, you are also required to complete the online prevention training module available on the NEO platform. At the end of this online training, you will receive an email certifying your success which you will have to provide on your first day at the CRCT.
For more information on NEO, click here; to access the NEO platform, click here.
On your first day at the CRCT
On your first day at the CRCT, please bring with you:
- the IUCT-O trainee badge application form which can be downloaded here (this badge allows access to the gown dispensers and the staff restaurant). For the delivery of this badge, you will also have to provide
- a copy of both sides of your identity document (passport or identity card),
- a copy of your Carte Vitale or your Social Security certificate (or that of the person to whom you are attached),
- an identity photograph,
- your e-mail confirming that you have passed the NEO prevention module (see above).
Centre de Recherches en Cancérologie de Toulouse (Oncopole)
Toulouse – FR
05 82 74 15 75
Envie de rejoindre
L’équipe du CRCT ?