Discover in this France 3 TV report the collaboration between the CRCT team led by Dr. Pierre Cordelier and the Toulouse start-up Neovirtech: a therapeutic innovation opening up new perspectives in the treatment of cancer.
- IMLINFO / Cross-border Network of Personalized Immunotherapies for Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphomas
- Publication team 2 (J.S. Hoffmann) / ARTEMIS and XPF-ERCC1: 2 nucleases to prevent genetic instability
- Focus: collaboration between Pierre Cordelier’s team & Neovirtech on oncolitic viruses
- Focus: IMMUSPHINX program – Targeting sphingolipid metabolism to improve the efficacy of immunotherapies in melanoma
- Focus: Anti-TNF[alpha] antibodies improve immunotherapy in melanoma
Wednesday 23 January - 14:00 à 15:30
Dr. Pierre FONS & Dr. Michaël ESQUERRE, EVOTEC / “Les vendredis de l’Oncopole”: introducing Evotec immuno-oncology/clinical translation expertise through EVT801: a selective VEGFR3 inhibitor proposed as single therapy and for combination with immune-checkpoint therapies (ICT)Friday 25 January - 13:00 à 14:00