Discover in this France 3 TV report the collaboration between the CRCT team led by Dr. Pierre Cordelier and the Toulouse start-up Neovirtech: a therapeutic innovation opening up new perspectives in the treatment of cancer.
- A patient gene expression similarity approach leads to new perspectives in disease comorbidity
- A new way against resistance mechanisms to brain tumour treatments
- Finding gene’s best friends in the social network of blood’s DNA
- A small non-coding RNA molecule controls the presence of three key tumor growth regulators of NPM-ALK(+) T lymphoma.
- Supramolecular attack particles are autonomous killing entities released from cytotoxic T-cells