Scientific events committee
Foster dialogue and promote scientific thinking
- Coordination of the scientific animation of the CRCT with the overall scientific strategy of the Center around its research lines and integrated medico-scientific programs.
- Organization of weekly internal seminars opened to CRCT’s staff.
- Organization of monthly or bi-monthly symposia open to the local, national and international scientific community.
- Organization of weekly meetings for PhD students and post-doctoral fellows.
- Organization of the CRCT’s annual scientific retreat.
- Organization of rehearsals for Master students applying to University’s doctoral scholarships.
- Organization of the Annual CRCT’s New Comers Day.
- Organization of technology workshops, in collaboration with CRCT’s industrial and private partners.
- Co-organization of the Toulouse-Onco-Week.
- Assistance to CRCT’s researchers in their applications for scientific events grants.
Our partners in 2019:
Punctual partners with conference
“Coffee breaks” partners