Our research project at a glance
Our research focuses on understanding the role of Rbps in reprogramming the post-transcriptional expression of genes in response to stress as well as the deregulations associated with cancer pathology.
Our objectives are to:
- provide a mechanistic and functional understanding of the impact of Rbps in the development, progression and treatment of cancer,
- improve knowledge on the regulation of G-quadruplex RNA and its targeting in cancer cells,
- explore the emerging concept that proteins from DNA damage, in addition to their role on DNA and signalling, target mRNA to
- regulate post-transcriptional gene expression.
- post-transcriptional expression of genes mRNA
- RNA binding proteins
- Translation of the mRNAs
- Response to DNA damage
- G-quadruplex RNA structures
Labels and networks
Grants and funders
- National Institute of Health and Medical Research
- National Research Agency
- ARC Foundation for Cancer Research
- National League Against Cancer
- Occitania region Pyrenees – Mediterranean
- Campus France
- Cancéropôle Great Southwest
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research
RNA G-quadruplexes: emerging mechanisms in disease Journal Article
Nucleic Acids Res, 45 (4), pp. 1584-1595, 2017, ISSN: 1362-4962 (Electronic) 0305-1048 (Linking).
Oncotarget, 7 (13), pp. 16793-805, 2016, ISSN: 1949-2553 (Electronic) 1949-2553 (Linking).
Trends Cell Biol, 26 (12), pp. 918-933, 2016, ISSN: 1879-3088 (Electronic) 0962-8924 (Linking).
mTORC1 and CK2 coordinate ternary and eIF4F complex assembly Journal Article
Nat Commun, 7 , pp. 11127, 2016, ISSN: 2041-1723 (Electronic) 2041-1723 (Linking).
EMBO Rep, 17 (4), pp. 508-18, 2016, ISSN: 1469-3178 (Electronic) 1469-221X (Linking).
Nat Commun, 5 , pp. 4190, 2014, ISSN: 2041-1723 (Electronic) 2041-1723 (Linking).
Int J Mol Sci, 15 (2), pp. 2172-90, 2014, ISSN: 1422-0067 (Electronic) 1422-0067 (Linking).
Genes Dev, 28 (4), pp. 357-71, 2014, ISSN: 1549-5477 (Electronic) 0890-9369 (Linking).
Genes Dev, 25 (3), pp. 220-5, 2011, ISSN: 1549-5477 (Electronic) 0890-9369 (Linking).